Sunday, March 15, 2009

Google Alert - metabolism

Google News Alert for: metabolism

'I eat more than anyone I know'
Toronto Sun - Ontario, Canada
(Food) takes up about 75% of my brain. I eat like a pig. I'm super lucky with my metabolism. "I have to be realistic that might not always be the situation.
See all stories on this topic
How to boost your metabolism
Chicago Tribune - United States
By Nina Metz | Special to the Tribune We've all known a skinny person who can eat like a horse but never gain a pound—"I just have a really high metabolism. ...
See all stories on this topic
The Soil Clock & Soil Lamp
Green Muze - Salt Spring Island,British Columbia,Canada
The metabolism of biological life produces enough electricity to make the clock continue working. To operate the clock, stick the copper and zinc wires into ...
See all stories on this topic


 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Followers