Monday, March 9, 2009

Google Alert - metabolism

Google News Alert for: metabolism

RTE.ie
Helena Christensen: I eat like a pig
RTE.ie - Ireland
She said: "I'm super lucky with my metabolism. I have to be realistic, that might not always be the situation. That's why I chose really intense training. ...
See all stories on this topic
SMU Mustangs
Huahulu-Getting Leaner And Losing Weight
SMU Mustangs - USA
I think ever since I got out of wrestling, cutting the weight I did, I really messed up my metabolism. It caused me to gain weight really quick, ...
See all stories on this topic
Helena Christensen's fries do go with that shake
Monsters and Critics.com - USA
"I'm super lucky with my metabolism," Helena shared with InStyle UK - April issue. She adds, "I have to be realistic – that might not always be the ...
See all stories on this topic
Belly Fat Hurts Your Brain
EmpowHer - Phoenix,AZ,USA
Continue to fuel your metabolism with small snacks and meals through out the day. Starvation will not decrease your waistline. Constant peaks and valleys in ...
See all stories on this topic


 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Followers