Sunday, July 26, 2009

Google Alert - metabolism

Google News Alert for: metabolism

An apt diet to shed some kilos!
Times of India
New research shows a number of foods – from beans to beef – that can help you fight hunger, increase your metabolism and ultimately, shed those extra kilos. ...
See all stories on this topic
P'fit: Did you know?
Pensacola News Journal - Pensacol,FL,USA
"This new role of humanin in glucose metabolism, in addition to its role in Alzheimer's disease, is very intriguing since scientists have long proposed a ...
See all stories on this topic
4 Additional Essential Keys of Healthy Weight Loss
Article Maniac - Chennai,Tamilnadu,India
Another reason to drink plenty of water is that water increases your metabolism and helps you burn fat. Lack of water slows down your metabolism, ...
See all stories on this topic
I'm the energy bunny
Malaysia Star
Studies have indicated that there is an inter-relationship between micronutrients, energy metabolism and an individual's well-being (2). ...
See all stories on this topic
Can I Overcome This Weight Loss Plateau?
Diet Blog
I'm seeing the result because now I'm stuck with a metabolism that's dead in the water. So, I'm trying to eat more, and continue to exercise, ...
See all stories on this topic
Eating more frequently: Going out of vogue?
NutritionData.com - New York,NY,USA
For years now, dieters have been counselled to eat more frequently in order to help control hunger, balance blood sugar, and keep the metabolism burning. ...
See all stories on this topic


 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Followers